Monday 5 December 2011

I'm STILL on the search for a good mascara

So this time I tried Bare Escentials: bare Minerals Brushless Mascara.
http://www.bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=masterBrushless&start=6&cgid=BE_SUB_MASCARA&brandID=BE&cm_mmc=Google-_-New_GGL_Branded_-_Bare_Minerals_-_Eyes-_-BM_Mascara_-bare_minerals_brushless_mascara_Phrase_Match

I will admit: at first I thought this mascara was amazing. And it is good, but it still doesn't do everything I want it to do. The different thing about this mascara is that it doesn't have a brush, instead it's wand has tiny little grooves in it. I think the purpose of this is to separate lashes better then a brush. I feel this it actually does this well. 

I was looking for a mascara that separated lashes, so this does that one thing but the problem I have with it is that I feel that it's not dramatic enough for me. So maybe I do want a little clump? That's my problem, I guess I just want in between no clumps and such large clumps that I only have 8 lashes on my entire eye.

Another thing about this products is: it takes a LONG time to put on, because there's such a small amount of product on the wand that you have to go over all your eye lashes many more times then a normal mascara. I never considered myself impatient with mascara because I would love my eye lashes to look perfect but apparently I am. I would love this mascara if it were just a little bit more noticeable. I must admit I have gone back to doubling mascara's again. If I use benefit's Bad Gal Lash first and then this after to separate I do like the look, although it is time consuming.

So, since I've realized that maybe I can't get away from using two products, I'm going to try out some eye lash primers. I am not sure which ones yet though but I will definitely review them for  you!

That's all for now kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment