Wednesday 7 December 2011

Is it worth all the hype? (The naked Palette)

Hola,


So about a week ago my dad came to visit me, so we went shopping. One of the three things he bought me was the Naked Palette. This was something I had wanted for a long time, there is a lot of hype surrounding it, but I could never bring myself to spend $58 (yes it costs $58 in canada) on it. Anyways, he bought it for me.

I know the Naked 2 is about to come out but I'm behind the times okay? I must say, i do not regret this purchase (even though I didn't buy it.) I think it's the perfect travel kit and I love the brush it comes with. I love the texture of the shadows... I know that sounds odd but they're just so soft and nice to apply. I have the "we don't do animal testing, how could anyone?"  palette, also buy urban decay, and these shadows are about the same. Something I love about the naked palette is that: there is not a shade I would not wear. I just find it hard for me to wear greens and blues, I find most palettes have at least one. Although I am in the search for a nice navy blue and a dark foresty green.

But yeah, I do suggest you go and pick yourself up and Naked Palette, even though they're expensive. I think if you have this, there are so many looks you can create, it's not necessary to have other eye shadow. Although, it's always fun to have other eye shadow. If you're looking for a practical everyday palette, this is the one.

Yup, that's all I have to say about that... I do want to know if I would like the Naked 2 better but hopefully I will find out soon... It's super hard to find right now.

Anyways, enough of my rambling,

Good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment