Friday 9 December 2011

Two things, Y'all should try! (in the nail area)

Okay so I went around today and did a bit of shopping and I stopped by Winners, which now has a awesome beauty section, they sell a ton of make up and nail polish. So there I bought:
An essie nail polish remover! it's supposed to be natural and such and it does smell decent, like really not as bad as normal stuff. It also works really well! Like Zoya well, so definitely better then just any drug store one. I think the best thing about it is the smell! Not being so smelly.

And second is a brand of nail polish and other cosmetics, the brand is GOSH I own a nail polish from them and a lipstick but the nail polishes are like 7 dollars, which is amazing and they're pretty and yeah!
 

I got a really nice deep teal color and it only took 2 coats to be completely opaque!

You guys should check that shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment